I really felt as though OCN has not had a recent thread that has been very successful on this topic... I am just gonna pose some questions to get the ball rolling...
- Are all of us who ate up Sandy Bridge going to murder ourselves when the Bulldozer benchmarks are released?
- Who will be on top? Will this be like the release of the HD 5*** series all over again?
- Advanced architecture vs cores... What is more powerful?
- Who's architecture is more advanced?
- Will Bulldozer's new dual pipeline design finally put an end to hyper-threading monopoly?