Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 948 Posts

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUM SUBMISSIONS

Quentin_Massys-The_Ugly_Duchess

http://www.overclock.net/case-mods-...est-machine-pc-submissions-7.html#post8736188
Our First BUM

Hurry and Submit your BUM ( BUTT UGLY MACHINE ) for the monthly Contest. We call it the BUM awards for short. We let people vote on who they think has the most Butt Ugly Machine, Then You will be put in the Butt Ugly Hall of Shame.

Not very many rules. Just live in the same house with the PC and get at least two pictures of the Submission.

Must be a part of your Household No exceptions. Well maybe a work PC. but that would need special permission.

Must be BUTT UGLY.

It Can be your Sisters Butt Ugly PC, OR Grandma's or Grandpa's Moldy old PC. Pink and beige especially.

You Would just have to own the machine and it would have to be a God awful, Ugly PC, from Hell. I'm Talking so ugly that when your friends see it, you say that its your brother or your sisters Rig that you are borrowing, till you build your real rig. That ugly.

So come on guys. Submit your ugly PCs for the month of Feb. Have fun but it has to be Butt UGLY to be submitted and must live in your house somewhere.

Dust and Grease stains are great. Broken drives are great. Massively ugly cases a must. Anything pretty will be rejected on site!!!!

Come on lets do it ... PLEASE... this will be so fun.

Here are some Ideas.

Ultra New..

Old

Wild

OUR coveted first every BUM AWARD WINNER

For Past Winners see the BUM HALL OF FAME here!

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
If that ultra new PC is running windows and windows is ultra new shouldn't it be bluescreening at that point like all new microsoft OS's?

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
I'd like to propose that computers that are simply dirty or dusty be invalidated, or this thread is going to get disgusting.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I love how you added that the computer must be in your house, not your computer. I'm sure we're gonna see alot of posts of "family members'" computers since nobody will admit their own is ugly as hell

Anyway I have no ugly computer pics to add because I have no camera but I just found a bunch of computers in a dumpster the other day and one is some gateway or dell or something but its in this fugly slimline case. If I had a camera it would go here for sure.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Haha
that thing is butt ugly indeed, but I doubt you have it in your house somewhere

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDeodorant View Post
I'd like to propose that computers that are simply dirty or dusty be invalidated, or this thread is going to get disgusting.
Awe come on D. We gotta have a picture of those old dusty PC with the dead rat laying on the PCI slot.

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puscifer
View Post

I love how you added that the computer must be in your house, not your computer. I'm sure we're gonna see alot of posts of "family members'" computers since nobody will admit their own is ugly as hell

Anyway I have no ugly computer pics to add because I have no camera but I just found a bunch of computers in a dumpster the other day and one is some gateway or dell or something but its in this fugly slimline case. If I had a camera it would go here for sure.

That was exactly my thought at the time P.

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have to submitt the Idea/ so lets vote. I will put up a poll on this thread and see what everyone thinks. I can't get my poll to work anymore. Maybe they took away my toys for being such a bad boy lately.

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma8750
View Post

Awe come on D. We gotta have a picture of those old dusty PC with the dead rat laying on the PCI slot.

Yeah, but it's just too easy to get a nasty PC by letting it accumulate dust and dirt. A truly ugly PC has to exist because someone made it that way.

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDeodorant
View Post

Yeah, but it's just too easy to get a nasty PC by letting it accumulate dust and dirt. A truly ugly PC has to exist because someone made it that way.

I can't argue with that.. LOL

Thumbs up.
. if you like the Idea. Face Palm
if you dont like the Idea
If you just think its a stupid Idea then give it a

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rider
View Post

Dead rat in PC

thats just f....sorry messed up

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
ok ugly case someone made,
i saw this on another forum, how can you make antec 900 uglier like this

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by downlinx View Post
ok ugly case someone made,
i saw this on another forum, how can you make antec 900 uglier like this

We have our first contestant. Sorry the Rat is just too damned Gross.

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey admins.. Look at the responce. I think we should add the Butt Ugly PC contest to our monthly line up.

1 - 20 of 948 Posts