Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got enough Reps to get some stuff sold for upgrades, heres the list give me a price for OCN only will probably sell everything here:

Stock intel 45nm cooler

I have a Nyko Charge station for an xbox 360, only has one battery and it was painted black to match my controller and the paint had chipped away. Nothing a quick touch up can't fix.

Xbox 360 VGA cable, it's an official microsoft one

ATI AGP video card, not sure on exact model on top right hand corner it says "2000 ATI Technologies" then on back it says "Graphics by Rage 128 Pro"

1x 128mb, DDR, 266mhz, PC2100, Laptop ram

1x Samsung 256mb, DDR, PC2100, Laptop ram

2x hynix 512mb, PC2-4200, Laptop

Gears of War 2: Limited Edition for 360, it's in really good condition can't even tell it's been used before (I take really good card of my discs) All LE codes have been used. Special edition disc only been played like 2 times, game like 10.

Old 3RROD 360, warranty sticker is MIA, has a side window cut would be good for somebody that doesn't have the means to mod you case but want too (acrylic is not on windows though), dvd drive has been cut open to see disc spin, xclamp replacement has been attemped but only worked for a short period of time (i think i may have done it wrong though)

Working Xbox 360 w/ all cables, black wireless controller, Ethernet cable that came with it, 20gb harddrive (added bonus is that you get my account with it that has a COD4 level 55, 10th presteige all gold guns, and 8000+ gamerscore, bunch of music videos, themes etc.) Also this thing still has warranty sticker and MFR date is : 7/2/06, 16.5A, never RROD had for over a year, played it a lot in that time period.

Thanks let me know!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxextz
View Post

Mmm ...............i like your avatar...is that real smoke stacks?

Yeah there real, not mine though. lol, I only wish.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
yea they look class, hope you sell your stuff it could be that the people that want your stuff arent on tonight
just bump it up and someone will see it especially with the time it took you to type it all

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxextz
View Post

yea they look class, hope you sell your stuff it could be that the people that want your stuff arent on tonight
just bump it up and someone will see it especially with the time it took you to type it all

I hope so too, I need to get a new monitor and CPU cooler. And this stuff will be most of it.

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
I'll help you out:

Stock intel 45nm cooler: $8 +shipping

I have a Nyko Charge station for an xbox 360, only has one battery and it was painted black to match my controller and the paint had chipped away. Nothing a quick touch up can't fix.: $20? Unsure

Xbox 360 VGA cable, it's an official microsoft one $10

ATI AGP video card, not sure on exact model on top right hand corner it says "2000 ATI Technologies" then on back it says "Graphics by Rage 128 Pro": A rage 128 really isn't worth anything anymore. Not worth your time.

1x 128mb, DDR, 266mhz, PC2100, Laptop ram: I'd bundle it with the other RAM.

1x Samsung 256mb, DDR, PC2100, Laptop ram: IF you bundle with above RAM, $8

2x hynix 512mb, PC2-4200, Laptop: $12

Gears of War 2: Limited Edition for 360, it's in really good condition can't even tell it's been used before (I take really good card of my discs) All LE codes have been used. Special edition disc only been played like 2 times, game like 10.: $40

Old 3RROD 360, warranty sticker is MIA, has a side window cut would be good for somebody that doesn't have the means to mod you case but want too (acrylic is not on windows though), dvd drive has been cut open to see disc spin, xclamp replacement has been attemped but only worked for a short period of time (i think i may have done it wrong though): I'd say $35 +shipping

Working Xbox 360 w/ all cables, black wireless controller, Ethernet cable that came with it, 20gb harddrive (added bonus is that you get my account with it that has a COD4 level 55, 10th presteige all gold guns, and 8000+ gamerscore, bunch of music videos, themes etc.) Also this thing still has warranty sticker and MFR date is : 7/2/06, 16.5A, never RROD had for over a year, played it a lot in that time period.: $300, lower it from there as needed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts