Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a Samsung Focus now which I don't like for a lot of reasons. It was an impulse buy. I now want an Android phone. I have AT&T now. There is a 4G LTE tower about 150ft from my house. I am thinking about getting the Galaxy Note 4G. I tried it at CES and I love it. I also tried the Galaxy Nexus, but I love the Note more, and it's supposed to get ICS some time soon.

So my plan is, buy the Note now and wait out the next year of my contract with AT$T and then switch to Sprint or Verizon and buy a quad core phone if they have them out.

What do you guys think? Is there something else I should do? The people who pay my bill say that I can go up to about 5Gb overage (so 10Gb toal a month). I probably won't use that every month, but when I am away from home I probably will.

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
I would buy the Note in a heartbeat if it ran on Sprint's network. Since you're already with at&t I say go for it.

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you think there is a difference in screen quality between the S2 because the Note uses pentile and the S2 used the subpixel?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
im still waiting for verizon even a phone as amazing as this one wont get me to go back to that hell hole of a company

·
Registered
495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willanhanyard View Post

Do you think there is a difference in screen quality between the S2 because the Note uses pentile and the S2 used the subpixel?
Maybe between the S2 HD and the note. I've heard the notes resolution is so good it doesn't really make a difference anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKrader
im still waiting for verizon
Same..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts