Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a crossover 32s from dream-seller, it came in defective, they have refunded my money with no issue. The monitor originally shipped from South Korea.. This time I have put an offer into dreamseller for $50 below their advertised price to see if they bite, if not I think I'm going to purchase from greensum.

Greensum has the same monitor, which the ebay ad says it ships from Carson California (within the US), which I am also in the US. This might be a better option being it is within the US.

You guys that have purchased from either or both weigh in and give me your opinions

Thanks.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Green-sum without a doubt. If something goes wrong you will be shipping monitor back to cali not korea. When i had to return a 49" monitor green sum sold me a $40 shipping label to send it to cali.

Ive had experience with dream seller all i can say is they are aholes. When new monitors come out they test the ebay market by releasing one to be bid on. Green sum does this also and whatever it sells for, it sells for. Dream seller sets a reserve that is the same price they are selling the monitor for on the other listings. I remember when the crossover 494k was first released and they did this. I won 4 different auctions each more than the other, but still not higher then the reserve. When i asked why they are wasting everyone time by putting a auctiin With reserve as same the selling price, they basically told me to buy from someone else then (and thats exactly what i did). Green sum did this once in the same monitor with no reserve and sold it to the person.

i would always avoid dream seller if green sum is an optioN

Heres my experience with green-sum

https://hardforum.com/threads/korean-monitors-experiences.1886900/#post-1042060262

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Received my perfect pixel Crossover 32s from Greensum today.. I ordered Saturday mid morning and it arrived today with no visual damage on the box.. Monitor had no visual defects, and works and looks fantastic...Freesync is on and seems to be working as well as I can tell with my Sapphire Nitro Fury..

A bit bigger than my Lg 29um55, exactly what I wanted..

Also, After I ordered the 32s from greensum I received the tracking number from DHL and it had shipped from Seoul, South Korea, so these arent coming from Carson California.. I informed Greensum he needed to change the item location on ebay and it has been changed..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Our Korean comrades (err, businessmen) should really step up their game and start shipping cars. Who wouldn't mind getting a container with brand new Hyundai or Kia for half price? (And if you doubt the brand name, are you sure Sony is better than Samsung?)

Only with this Korean monitor experience one realizes how screwed the consumers are here in the US. Fk car dealers, that would be something!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, It's crap a car dealer gets several thousands of dollars for just selling a car with a huge markup on it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts