Overclock.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my cpu is lga 775 but i didnt find a dfi and are these mobos OC'able???
and i have a ati x550 video card and its pci-e x16 and i want to spend like 100$

·
Registered
415 Posts
The first one is definately overclockable as you can see by the reviews and I am about 80% sure the second one is also. However I would recommend a motherboard from a more trusted brand for overclocking. Try to get a board from Asus or DFI, they are the well known overclocking brands. Im not an intel guru for motherboards so maybe someone else knows a good overclocking mobo in his price range?

·
Banned
151 Posts
I'd stick with an ASUS or other well-known brand if I were you. ASUS makes some great Intel OCing boards as far as I know, although I'm not too knowledgable about Intel boards, so maybe someone else can give better advice.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Please just post one thread on one subject. This is at least the third or fourth mobo selection thread I've seen from you recently. Posting in a single thread will, in addition to keeping the forum neat and clean, get you more views as many people automatically subscribe to the threads they've responded to (meaning they'll quickly see when you've posted more info/questions in your threads).

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
The ASUS would be the best OCer of the bunch. Gigabytes, Foxconns and AOpens don't OC for crap, the only two boards there that would OC would be the Abit and the ASUS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts