Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant remenber if I have shown this before, but just found the site again:

http://bykski.taobao.com/

Some of the stuff really looks like pure copy design, but they also got some wierd stuff
biggrin.gif

GTX680 GTX770 DC2 TOP

Or mayde this memory block ...

N570GTX VRM block

Asrock X79 Extreme11

Some different stuff ...

Always like to see something new
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will not use them over Alphacool or anything, but still like to see what they are making
smile.gif

·
Registered
17 Posts
So far so good i had to replace the waterblock on my reserator 1 v1 that was corroding . didnt want to spend an arm and a leg plus the same block was available here from another seller for 4 times the amount not to bad after an hr of stress testing beat the old block by 10 degrees so that makes me happy i would need to downclock for better results but i haven't deli-dded the cpu yet(3570k oc to 4.5 1.288 vcore) but no leaks as of now been up and running for 2 days now ganna check block insides in a week to see how its doing but for 12 bucks and 8 shipping a total of 20.29 for a bad asss cpu block really glad i got it looks pretty cool to got the black POM as i read the acrylic can crack so we'll see hope i can help as there's not a whole lot out ther about them but ther shop site taboa or whatever has a tone of reviews on ther blocks mostly good if not great . thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
about $150 got me equivalent of about $800 through dazmode.com.... We will see using it all on 1366 dual xeon server and will see how it goes. Pictures look promising but who knows!

·
Registered
563 Posts
honestly EK build quality and not a thing to complain about!

·
Registered
422 Posts
If you are in NA or EU you can use a Taobao agent to help you buy on taobao.com The website itself can be navigated using translate function in Chrome.

Personally I like the Barrrow fittings, good quality and a lot cheaper than Bitspower etc

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
The gpu block I got was from bykski, nothing wrong with it, performance is also great.

150rmb =23 usd
hd7850 mem and core coverage

·
Registered
563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

where did you buy from?
Ebay

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bykski-MTX-C-CPU-Water-Cooling-Copper-Block-for-Intel-Transparent-Top-/111804030120?hash=item1a080a1ca8:g:1p0AAOSwT5tWKRbx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efnita View Post

If you are in NA or EU you can use a Taobao agent to help you buy on taobao.com The website itself can be navigated using translate function in Chrome.

Personally I like the Barrrow fittings, good quality and a lot cheaper than Bitspower etc
Also agree, the milling on the fittings is impecible and honestly i think these guys make for bitspower, just prior to powdercoating. Incredible work i never thought china would make such an impressive product without going through a large manufacturer QC and manufacturing line.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've spent the last little while on that taobao.com site. Prices are even better than ebay! Barrow rotary fittings for 5CAD (3 USD) and straight compression tube or straight hardline tube fittings under a dollar each! WOW!

and cpu blocks are like $13 for arcylic ones and about $25 for all nickel one! WOW! I cant order because i can figure out how to get this app on my phone and verify my account ahha.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

I use Barrow fittings and love them. I might have to try one of these CPU blocks.
im going to have to start buying a lot more haha

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I got my stuff from taobao for my whole waterchill system lol.
Saved me too much money.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienPrime173 View Post

I've spent the last little while on that taobao.com site. Prices are even better than ebay! Barrow rotary fittings for 5CAD (3 USD) and straight compression tube or straight hardline tube fittings under a dollar each! WOW!

and cpu blocks are like $13 for arcylic ones and about $25 for all nickel one! WOW! I cant order because i can figure out how to get this app on my phone and verify my account ahha.
You can use an agent to buy from Taobao. Havent used them myself as I order directly (in Hong Kong) but there seem to be quite a few out there such as http://www.yoybuy.com/en/

·
Registered
732 Posts
Anyone use Yoybuy.com? I googled them before ordering and complaints have been that they charge insane amounts for shipping. Any drawbacks on using google translate to buy stuff?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ended up not using yoybuy.com. Used google translate, then anything google couldn't translate in browser, I used google translate on my phone to get the bits. Looks like the order is on hold since my credit card is considered international.

Acrylic MCP655 pump top for $15? How can I say no? Also bought a bunch of other stuff

·
Registered
563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyreSpirit View Post

Anyone use Yoybuy.com? I googled them before ordering and complaints have been that they charge insane amounts for shipping. Any drawbacks on using google translate to buy stuff?
idk how that would work and yeah a lot of things may be lost in translation? Ebay is still pretty cheap and English hahaha

As for price on ebay they are reasonably competitive
smile.gif

·
Registered
563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyreSpirit View Post

Ended up not using yoybuy.com. Used google translate, then anything google couldn't translate in browser, I used google translate on my phone to get the bits. Looks like the order is on hold since my credit card is considered international.

Acrylic MCP655 pump top for $15? How can I say no? Also bought a bunch of other stuff
lol it's kinda almost too good to be true! I know i was shocked too when i got some stuff in!

1 - 20 of 356 Posts