Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just opened up my Steam and in my Library there I have it. Modern Warfare is there for me. I did not buy it or anything so I'm very curious as to why it's there. I did pre-order Modern Warfare 3 though so does that have anything to do with it? I'm really curious. I am downloading it as of now however
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah I recall they had a deal going on if you pre-order MW3 you also get MW.
thumb.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: YangerD

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh alright thanks guys. I didn't notice it at all. Played it on the PS3 when it first released. Will take a go at the online on PC. Anyone know if the online community for this is still strong? Thanks everyone.
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YangerD;15329987
Oh alright thanks guys. I didn't notice it at all. Played it on the PS3 when it first released. Will take a go at the online on PC. Anyone know if the online community for this is still strong? Thanks everyone.
smile.gif
COD4 community (at least on PC) is still bigger than MW2 / Black Ops combined

·
Registered
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YangerD;15329987
smile.gif
Last time I checked there was quite a bit of activity on decent servers with admins despite beeing an old game so you should still be able to have some multiplayer fun
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grobinov;15330020
Last time I checked there was quite a bit of activity on decent servers with admins despite beeing an old game so you should still be able to have some multiplayer fun
biggrin.gif
Sweet. Nice freebie. Been tired of playing Black Ops multiplayer lately anyways. Will be fun revisiting the original Modern Warfare.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts