Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im callin for the most advanced TRUE users. I want some insight on how you made your TRUE the best. The only thing i know about the TRUE is the Lapping and the TRUE when mounted isnt very tight with the mounting system it comes with. So tell me how you got your TRUE to perform perfectly.

If your wondering YES im gettin a black TRUE

Also why doesnt the thermalright website work. You click something nothing happens.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Pretty much just lapping it and the washer/pressure mod are the most done ones. Also you want to have a 120mmx38mm fan with a high static pressure, a SanAce 1011 would do you good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerhz
View Post

The 2 fans for push/pull

Not really needed if you have just one 38mm thick fan like said above.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I had it lapped by crazypc since I haven't lapped a thing ever, and I don't wanna start by lapping a slant on a true. Washer mod AND Rubber Grommet Mod.....I gutted a ****ty 120mm and added it as a shroud to lessen the air friction noise...worked.......I used electrical tape on the sides to force the air completely through.........although I doubt it has any major effect on temps, by theory it should have some.....

I also use a 38mm Panaflow 114cfm.....if you go with a slimmer fan I recommend going push pull as the pressure isn't ample enough to push it through to full effect......ALTHOUGH I am still very curious to see a push pull on my set up.......

lol that's everything I've done.

edit: after reading this post again, this might be everything that anyone can do with a true, and I think I took care of the whole fan situation as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts