1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why cant she take a hint?

Quote:

Originally Posted by me/her
[22:52] *¤ֱßr!ŦtЙễÂ¥ֱ¤*...give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it...cause you got my heart in a headlock: haha your fab
[22:53] sleeper300: no im not
[22:53] *¤ֱßr!ŦtЙễÂ¥ֱ¤*...give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it...cause you got my heart in a headlock: i dont lie...and i just siad it...so it means u are
[22:53] sleeper300: your lucky i like you
[22:54] *¤ֱßr!ŦtЙễÂ¥ֱ¤*...give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it...cause you got my heart in a headlock: I'm just lucky no matter what
[22:54] sleeper300: lol ofcourse
[22:54] *¤ֱßr!ŦtЙễÂ¥ֱ¤*...give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it...cause you got my heart in a headlock: haha...yes sir..well i must shower so i can go to bed...goodnight darling
[22:56] sleeper300: goodnight hun
[22:56] sleeper300: have a most wonderful night
[22:56] *¤ֱßr!ŦtЙễÂ¥ֱ¤*...give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it...cause you got my heart in a headlock: ta ta...you as well
[22:56] sleeper300: <3 night
realy whats the deal?

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
well, stop dropping hints and drop a bombshell...

she can take hints, but she might be too cowardly...

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Well, at least she called you darling... that's good.

However, yes, she should catch hints better than that

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I don't really get what that convo was about..at all..or even what hint it was you were trying to drop

are you trying to get her in the sack? is that what it is?

·
Registered
945 Posts
make her laugh, its all a man can do for a woman. And NEVER ever try to understand how it was that you got her to laugh b/c you wont and all you will do is screw something up in the future.

Better to try and understand the sun itself then a woman ! Thats from a great series of books so remember it well haha

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lenzo
Women aren't pragmatic, they're emo.
Don't even try to figure out why!

GOLD!
if i had roomd in my sig, you'd be there!

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Dude, just tell her to up the vdimm and put a DDR333 divider on it. Problem solved.

But really, don't drop hints. They work for a while, but then you gotta Big Typhoon her with something or she'll lose interest/become annoyed.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunburnti

make her laugh, its all a man can do for a woman. And NEVER ever try to understand how it was that you got her to laugh b/c you wont and all you will do is screw something up in the future.

Better to try and understand the sun itself then a woman ! Thats from a great series of books so remember it well haha

i do understand the sun. i dont care to understand women, i just realy like her. maybe she should go for the 600w. i mean i went 650w but i dont use it all. do you think that would make her overclock stable enogh for her to understand

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeper300

sleeper300: your lucky i like you

?

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
"Like" is a little too 4th grader. Tell her how ya feel, and please, please don't do it over the internet. Sit her down, shoot the ****, and just tell her how you feel.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Over the net can work too, I have hooked up with several chicks over then net, including my wife

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaKing

"Like" is a little too 4th grader. Tell her how ya feel, and please, please don't do it over the internet. Sit her down, shoot the ****, and just tell her how you feel.

like being a descriptive word used in place of "caring for emotionaly" (however minute that may be atm) or "enjoying ones company more the usually perceived". you get the point. i dont do that over the net. ill prbly just hop on myspace and suck up to her 12 year old little bro and find out what i could do to win her (over this josh guy that shes kinda sorta not realy but still (as well as destroying my chances) with) (sorry about all of the "(" and ")"). yea im gona stop with that now (i think ;p)

edit: well im going to bed and think of what will never be and what will never happen for me. with all this thinking im doing im going to have to overclock my brain. is there a faq for that?

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Am I the only one sitting here scratching my going "WTH??"

What is the history (is there one for that matter...and is it posted here?), what is the point, and what is with the oddball cracks about hardware???

Please, if this is relationship stuff I can tell you right now part of the problem is the approach. If you can't even talk straight about it here where your asking for help then just give it up. The discussion so far gives off the vibe that you do not have the level of maturity to deal with this as it needs to be. That is not meant to be an insult, all I am saying is that is how it seems.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

Am I the only one sitting here scratching my going "WTH??"

What is the history (is there one for that matter...and is it posted here?), what is the point, and what is with the oddball cracks about hardware???

Please, if this is relationship stuff I can tell you right now part of the problem is the approach. If you can't even talk straight about it here where your asking for help then just give it up. The discussion so far gives off the vibe that you do not have the level of maturity to deal with this as it needs to be. That is not meant to be an insult, all I am saying is that is how it seems.

it is. many threads seem to wander off due to some odd crack about hardware. i was a little confused when going with a 600w for her came up. not the point though. why does that always happen. maybe we should have a section for complaining about life. ooo wait its called myspace ;p.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeper300

it is. many threads seem to wander off due to some odd crack about hardware. i was a little confused when going with a 600w for her came up. not the point though. why does that always happen. maybe we should have a section for complaining about life. ooo wait its called myspace ;p.

ROFLAO

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Solution: turn emo. It's the only way. grow the emo hair, get depressed, and at that point, you're pretty much set.

*dumb thread of the day award* Since it's 1252AM, that means you get almost 24 hours of awardness.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheInformationator

Solution: turn emo. It's the only way. grow the emo hair, get depressed, and at that point, you're pretty much set.

*dumb thread of the day award* Since it's 1252AM, that means you get almost 24 hours of awardness.

lol haha. i have the emo hair and i am depressed. but it dosnt seem to help me much at all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts