Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will this be able to handle 13 fans- 6 120 blue led uv yate loons 5 nzxt fans that come with the switch 810 (one is coming from my 410)
and 2 140 blue led uv yate loon

·
DTR Enthusiast
4,863 Posts
Thats a fairly weak fan controller for 13 fans. I'd recommend THIS. (Also available in black)

I own THIS ONE and it works amazingly. The only difference is PWM function.

·
DTR Enthusiast
4,863 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTesticlies View Post

are the good touch screen ones expensive?
The ones made by Aerocool are pretty expensive, but I wouldn't call them good if you're going to run two fans off one channel.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Quote:

will this be able to handle 13 fans- 6 120 blue led uv yate loons 5 nzxt fans that come with the switch 810 (one is coming from my 410)
and 2 140 blue led uv yate loon
Very unlikely as it only has 10watts per channel. If you're going to be putting excessive amounts of fans on a single channel you should have around 30watts per channel.

Lamptron makes a really good quality 30watt per channel controller, complete with RPM monitoring.

·
DTR Enthusiast
4,863 Posts
Quote:

how would i go about hooking up to fans to one channel?
Y-adapters, but I'm not sure about the last fan.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna360 View Post

The ones made by Aerocool are pretty expensive, but I wouldn't call them good if you're going to run two fans off one channel.
Also, Lamptron makes two touchscreen fan controllers, one of them is FC Touch which features six channels, each supporting up to 30W those start at about $70. They also make CW611 geared towards watercooling, those also support 36W per channel and feature six channels they are priced around $100.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikhailV View Post

Also, Lamptron makes two touchscreen fan controllers, one of them is FC Touch which features six channels, each supporting up to 30W those start at about $70. They also make CW611 geared towards watercooling, those also support 36W per channel and feature six channels they are priced around $100.
So they charge $30 more for 6watts per channel more.
redface.gif

That seems a bit expensive, the potentiometers can't be THAT much more expensive.

·
Old, Senile, and Happy
4,976 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikhailV View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna360 View Post

The CW611 is Not a touch screen controller.

It's all done with that little wheel in the upper right corner.

Darlene

1 - 12 of 12 Posts