Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone im building (or planning) to get a new build for myself..also im helping others with this my friend has a nice H440 black (matte black) and she was wondering if we can use CM FP120mm PWM as a case fans, sadly here in Chile theres no much choices in hardware and cooling so is this or some random fan.

is the FP 120 a good case fan? the idea is to get 4 of them to cool the entire system an i5 6600K and a single gtx980ti (the cpu is slightly overclocked)
thanks in advance for the replys. i hope u guys get what im trying to say (my english is...in development
tongue.gif
)
have a nice day/night
smile.gif
smile.gif

·
Registered
5,227 Posts

·
RPG Gamer
4,224 Posts
The fans that comes with the case already wont be much different than the CM fans.
Most likely wont see any difference.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hye guys thanks! ill ask she but if is not precisely an improvement i dont see the point, im so happy im not having this problems itx ftw! lets see ill update u guys tomorrow now here is time to sleep.
wink.gif
see you all!
wink.gif
wink.gif

·
RPG Gamer
4,224 Posts
If you are not using the HDD caddies, remove them.
You could get more fans if you want top exhaust.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah thanks guys she just got all the new fans and...well they are even more LOUD! so im laughing my ass out right now in front of her pc thanks again for the advices xD
wink.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts