Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a serious question: I am only a 15 minute drive from Corsairs HQ so I am wondering if it would be possible to take my 2 sticks of RAM for RMA there instead of mailing it to them since it is this close. Perhaps they can just exchange the set of RAM right there in the store?

What do you guys think? Is there any possibility that they would exchange the RAM at their corporate office (I believe their tech center is also there).

·
Read Only
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DzillaXx View Post

if its only a 15 minute drive then why not give it a try.
biggrin.gif
15 minutes to get there, 1 hour to talk to the attractive receptionist, and 15 minutes to drive back is a lot of time. I was hoping someone had attempted this before and could provide some feedback. If I remember correctly someone had a faulty PSU a year ago on OCN and they took it to HQ and they exchanged it there. Only problem is that I don't remember if it was Corsair or Cooler Master
frown.gif

Might as well make a thread on Corsair forums as well.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I work like right across the street from their HQ, a couple of people I work with have their wife's that work their. Just try it and see what happens. I took my case to Antex HQ one time which is only like 10 minutes from me to fix something on my case, they took it and had it back to me in like5 minutes :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
AFAIK, it's OK in general to do a will call pick up on an RMA. But, you still need to do a standard RMA, set up the replacement, verify the in person pickup in the narrative or by phone, and make sure it is in place so that you don't have a wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.