Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a PS3 for a few years but only own Gran Turismo 5, Fifa 12 and Little BIg Planet.

My PC is completely broke and i'm not allowed access to my flat any more to get it back anyway... so i'm stuck with only my PS3 and a lot of spare time...

Can someone advise a decent game to get... preferably something with driving or action to fill the huge amount of spare time I have? I don't want anything online because i'm on a 30kb/s internet line haha... so online is out the question (apart from patches overnight etc...)

Help!

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
I'd definitely recommend red dead redemption. It's an amazing game and even once it's been beat, there's lots to do. The campaign is pretty long as well and entertaining.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
The Last of Us

·
Old to Overclock.net
2,454 Posts
GTA:IV, you will never get back the time you waste while playing it. Its like a hole in your life that you throw time into

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers fellas, I think RdR looks like a nice option. Available cheaply and I haven't played it on PC like some of the others!

Rep+ soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98uk View Post

Cheers fellas, I think RdR looks like a nice option. Available cheaply and I haven't played it on PC like some of the others!

Rep+ soon.
I agree, Red Dead Redemption is the best option, it has a very long campaign.

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can I just buy a second hand copy on eBay?

I'm not interested in online play... just that I can get patches is all.

·
Code Monkey
1,851 Posts
LA Noire is quite good for killing time.

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
Quote:

I think you probably could, but GameStop also sells it used for like $20 as well I think. But yeah ebay is definitely an option.

·
Registered
529 Posts
little bit planet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quote:

Yes, you can. I recommend you the game of the year edition!!

·
I've no idea what I'm doi
2,240 Posts
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster when it comes out. Have Both on PlayStation 2 and will probably get the PS3 and PS Vita versions when they come out. Yes, I'll be buying a Vita just for that and Uncharted.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts