loop: res-pump-rad2-cpu-mother-rad1-gpu-res
rad1: black ice 360 GTS
rad2: black ice 480 GTS
res: XSPC 5.25" single drive bay with multi fascia
cpu: XSPC raystorm
mother: Koolance MB ASR4E ASUS rampage 4 extreme
gpu: EK FC590
tube: 1/2" 3/8" masterkleer with 1/2" anti kink coil

i just gotta chose the compression things, but too tired to find diameters. but all will have compression.
also i havent yet chosen a pump. i was thinking: Laing DDC-1+ Ultra Pump 600 L/hr 18W (MCP355) : DDC-1+ T
but i wasnt sure.. could u give some advice please??
also need to chose the right fans for the case. but thats e z
smile.gif

thing is im shopping in uk so stocks are pretty limited. but advice and feedback is very very welcome!
biggrin.gif

thanks all!
smile.gif

·
Registered
599 Posts
You'll need 3/8" anti kink coil since your tubing is 3/8 OD and I'd swap out that masterkleer for some better tubing like primochill since masterkleers leech plasticizer like no tomorrow. You'll be alright with that ddc, just remember to get an aftermarket top like an EK DDC X-TOP or a XSPC DDC top, any would be fine really.

For your radiators black ice gts series are high fpi so you'd need high rpm fans so tons of noise to have them work to their potential..just wana make sure you're not shooting yourself in the knee later. Are your radiators GTX or GTS since there are no gts rads available in 4x120mm size. Any compression fittings would work, just need 1/2"ID 3/8"OD.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tubing is 1/2" OD 3/8" ID
smile.gif
how can OD be smaller than ID
biggrin.gif

what do u mean they leech plasticizer? that doesnt sound good lol
yea gts360 and gtX 480
smile.gif
my bad

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh sheit.. thts not good lol..
i picked the 600l/h pump ddc1.. starting to think might not be enough for such a loop.. 2 big rads, cpu, gpu, mother, on one pump.. :S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts