Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Artist
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course it can, but that had to catch your attention ROFL. My w/c parts are on the way but I want all my parts internally. As far as I know the HAF and I guess the TJ07 are the only cases available where you can install a rad without modding? Can anyone suggest any other Full ATX cases off the top that have this feature?

·
Artist
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-roca View Post
They are lies that you speak of the haf can never be beaten!!!!!!!
ROFL I OWN ONE! lol. I would use it but I cut a hole in the front panel and cut into the front of the case for mods that I'm not using now, so it looks bad to me. If I could at least order the parts seperately I would and keep it, but Its looking kinda bad right now.

Cool Stuff Jug. I'mma check the prices on the Cosmo S

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Lian-Li Armorsuit cases, CM ATCS 840.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterAutomatic View Post
ROFL I OWN ONE! lol. I would use it but I cut a hole in the front panel and cut into the front of the case for mods that I'm not using now, so it looks bad to me. If I could at least order the parts seperately I would and keep it, but Its looking kinda bad right now.

Cool Stuff Jug. I'mma check the prices on the Cosmo S
hav you got pics?

·
Artist
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-roca View Post
hav you got pics?
ROFL. I knew someone would ask. I think I have one right now

Note: Nothing is wrong with the paint in this pic...its just a reflection from this "special" enamel coat that I used.

See at the bottom...I removed the hdd cage (I can put that back) and I cut out a portion of the front to mount that aquabay. If I could get taht piece again then I would just use it, but its gonna look pretty shabby.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterAutomatic View Post
ROFL. I knew someone would ask. I think I have one right now

Note: Nothing is wrong with the paint in this pic...its just a reflection from this "special" enamel coat that I used.

See at the bottom...I removed the hdd cage (I can put that back) and I cut out a portion of the front to mount that aquabay. If I could get taht piece again then I would just use it, but its gonna look pretty shabby.
so you cut out the front mesh sort of thing with the logo on it so you could install a rad?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts