Overclock.net banner

Can You Make Web Pages Fill The Whole Screen?

2084 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  blupupher
Hey

Ok guys i have a 1920 x 1080 screen and i would like to fill the whole screen when i view web pages

I like the OCN wide format as it fills my whole screen but with youtube and such it has massive borders when i make it full screen

Is there anyway to make all webpages fill the screen like the OCN wide format?

Thnx btw
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
If you are using Firefox,try this add-on,its what I use: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965
  • Rep+
Reactions: 1
Hold control and use the scroll wheel to zoom in/out.
  • Rep+
Reactions: 1
Quote:

Originally Posted by nepas View Post
If you are using Firefox,try this add-on,its what I use: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965
Thnx but i recently switched to chrome

+Rep for help tho
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dopamin3 View Post
Hold control and use the scroll wheel to zoom in/out.
Thnx for idea but that just makes it larger
I want it liek stretched like the OCN wide format

+Rep for help tho.....
See less See more
In firefox all i do is press f11 and the page becomes full screen.
Ok i will upload pics to explain what i mean more

The youtube one has horrible white borders around it while the OCN windows stretches to fill the whole window

Any way i can make all webpages stretch like the OCN one?
LL
LL
See less See more
What you are asking is not really possible since it would require 'recoding' the page. THe websites are design to be that width, you can't just make it bigger.
Quote:

Originally Posted by oliverw92
View Post

What you are asking is not really possible since it would require 'recoding' the page. THe websites are design to be that width, you can't just make it bigger.

This.
It is written in the HTML. Some web pages are set to go to whatever the monitor displays, some are a fixed width. You can not change it.
See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.