Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know I am not suppose to show any nudie on OCN, but heres the link to image shack ( i think as long as I post a link and not the full picture, its ok?)
This is a famous wallpaper of this one girl. I do not know her name but hoping you guys do...
Thank you!!! found the name!!

Edit: if you want this picture, PM me for BMP (45.5Mbs) It looks much better than JPEG

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Great picture, not sure if you're even allowed to post links to nudes but still.

And sorry, I have no idea who she is. I should do something useful with my day and find out

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Powelly
View Post

Great picture, not sure if you're even allowed to post links to nudes but still.
And sorry, I have no idea who she is. I should do something useful with my day and find out

Yeah, thats why I post the link, not the picture onto OCN
And haha yeah, I sure did from skins.be

·
Banned
5,411 Posts
Her name is Seren Gibson.

I have a folder of her... If you want to message me on AIM I can send it to you.

Also I'd remove that picture before you get banned\\infraction. Doesn't matter if it's a link or a image.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by low strife
View Post

I have a folder of her... If you want to message me on AIM I can send it to you.

Also I'd remove that picture before you get banned\\infraction.

Dang Thanks man!! I will now!

·
Custom User Title
3,652 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by low strife
View Post

Also I'd remove that picture before you get banned\\infraction. Doesn't matter if it's a link or a image.

Hmm.

What do you do when you open this "Folder".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts