Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my problem, I cant choose which game to play, World of Warcraft, or Warcraft 3. I used to play warcraft 3 at a professional level in tournaments, at lans etc. but i recently switched over to WoW. I cant decide if i want to go back to war3 professionally, or stick with world of warcraft
. What would u guys do?

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Haha, I wish I could say I ever played a game on a "professional level"...

I would have to say, play the game that makes you happy, or happiest.

Do you have more fun playing WoW? Or WC3?

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i enjoy warcraft 3 slightly more, but then again world of warcraft is the more popular game at the moment and i have invested alot of time into my characters. I would play both but i want to put all my time into one or the other.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Dude...how bout this. Play both. Ya, that's right. You don't have to be "uberl33t" in one or the other...just have fun! It's not about who has teh mace of allmighty sanguine bloodbath and purging of sins or whatever it is....you're supposed to just have fun.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well i say stick with WoW..but never played w3 so...also in a few months the new expansion for wow comes out so that will be cool if you start to get bored or something. hope i helped -trey

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im a very competative person i cant help it and when i cant at least TRY to be the best it frustrates me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Play a whole different game, matter of fact play alot of games. Dont limit yourself to just one, experiance them all dont let anything hold you down. Remember your a gamer darn it you cant let choices of what game to play get at you, play them both like you should. Play them all, buy a few consoles as well to add to your complex life.

·
Registered
219 Posts
lol same way with me, i played halo 2 professionally for a while , and it was fun, but computers are waaayyy better, escpecially mine so...maybe you should try a fps before you chose between the others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts