Can't install iCUE Win11

982 7
Any idea what this error means?

Windows 11, iCUESetup_4.28.177

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah same for me. ICUE 4.27.168 is the latest version for Windows 11 22H2.

Although I did find this...

Corsair Utility Engine iCUE 4.28.177

·
Senior OCN Member
46,125 Posts
If you are installing it for RGB control then dont bother use OpenRGB instead its far better

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yeah same for me. ICUE 4.27.168 is the latest version for Windows 11 22H2.

Although I did find this...

Corsair Utility Engine iCUE 4.28.177
Interesting that a third party would have a higher version than the vendor is currently supplying. Also note two stars out of five for it, not a lot of happy customers for this one.

·
Senior Overclocker
5,394 Posts
If you are installing it for RGB control then dont bother use OpenRGB instead its far better
Not really tho. If you want to customize your LCD display on their AIOs you cant do with OpenRGB.
For instance, my fans LEDs are 3 color temp based and gradually change color based on CPU package temp and the LCD displays CPU package temp and fans RPM. I can customize it in quite a few ways but I really like the corner of the eye critical stats + the visual aid with colors. You cant do this stuff with OpenRGB. iCUE is really well made actually.

@OP, I'm also using the latest version 4.27.168 and its running fine. You should try a fresh install.
Automotive lighting Lighting Purple Entertainment Visual effect lighting

Automotive lighting Purple Entertainment Visual effect lighting Gas

Blue Purple Automotive lighting Plant Entertainment

·
Registered
536 Posts
I actually downloaded and installed the 4.28 version on Windows 11 22H2. Over the top of version 4.27. Without issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts