Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aite is prime just picky or what. i can game 7-8hrs nonstop n not get a crash or any errors, run sandra burn in 3-4hrs no errors, memtest 86+ no errors, then prime95 omg ran it for 2hrs 30mins n i get 1 error. should i just ignore the error n continue to keep my overclock or lower it down.

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob001

Aite is prime just picky or what. i can game 7-8hrs nonstop n not get a crash or any errors, run sandra burn in 3-4hrs no errors, memtest 86+ no errors, then prime95 omg ran it for 2hrs 30mins n i get 1 error. should i just ignore the error n continue to keep my overclock or lower it down.

I'm not sure what"Aite" means but I think I get the gist of your other words. Can you run the torture test of OCCT?

If you can then I wouldn't worry as you are able to game and do everything you wish without crashing.

R

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ropey

I'm not sure what"Aite" means but I think I get the gist of your other words. Can you run the torture test of OCCT?

If you can then I wouldn't worry as you are able to game and do everything you wish without crashing.

R

aite=allright sorry im a lazy typer. never heard of occt ill go google it n try it right now. ill let u no da result when im done thx

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
its actaully spelled aight.... aite would be pernounced like the word ate...lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
well to answer your question(?) raise your voltage slowly in the bios until it stabilizes. And please tell me your current voltage first before raising along with your current temps idle and load for the cpu and the mobo.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Prime fails where all others pass because prime can stress your cpu beyond any stress you can create with any other program, so it's awesome for us overclockers. As stated above, Either knock down your overclock a few mhz, or increase volts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i pass occt 30min test got some graphs does that mean im good to go?

hey pbasil i was lookin at ur system specs while i was testing i notice u got all these good stuff but wat is up with the 20gig hd. how do u manage to store all ur files

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cant raised voltage any higher im at 1.7v. well i can but i heard about the snds. on load voltage drop to 1.66. idle it can fluactuate up to 1.8v. talk about scary there. idle 32c load 41c

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by rcantec

yep

oo wow another couple of hours stressing my comp again fun fun fun. i need to run this for 12 hrs right? 24 is just insane for me

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ropey

Drop your fsb if you want complete stability.

R

yea i decided to lower it to 3.1 its been priming 4 almost 9 hrs no errors. didnt know 100mhz would make that much of a diffrence lol, actaully 86mhz of a diffrence. Hmmm...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts