B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The return of the Lickers.

Source

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
two big flaws of these videos. a) chris's biceps arent the size of melons as they are in RE5 b) he's a badass in RE5 face slapping mutants and taking on hordes of nightmarish enemies. when he gets home he's scared of taking a bath.
maybe he was abused by wesker in a bathroom environment in the later levels lol

strange thing is the actor looks more like chris redfield than the in-game character in RE5 to me. they made him look wrong IMO. he looks like he just came out of the WWE championships.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellisforheroes
View Post

two big flaws of these videos. a) chris's biceps arent the size of melons as they are in RE5 b) he's a badass in RE5 face slapping mutants and taking on hordes of nightmarish enemies. when he gets home he's scared of taking a bath.
maybe he was abused by wesker in a bathroom environment in the later levels lol

strange thing is the actor looks more like chris redfield than the in-game character in RE5 to me. they made him look wrong IMO. he looks like he just came out of the WWE championships.

That's nothing. Look at

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Is this the conspiracy that is Shelly Birkin appearing in RE5? dont ruin anything for me but I consider it impossible still..

Wesker doesnt look all TOO different. A little more pointy and english maybe. But still.. why change the characters appearances for the sake of change! darnit!

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

View Post

Is this the conspiracy that is Shelly Birkin appearing in RE5? dont ruin anything for me but I consider it impossible still..

Wesker doesnt look all TOO different. A little more pointy and english maybe. But still.. why change the characters appearances for the sake of change! darnit!

It is
Jill

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

View Post

WHAT.

this is f***ed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKpv8EwSOs