Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Hmm... A McLaren-Mercedes Formula One car would be most stimulating, methinks...

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
i`d rather have the Kawasaki ZX7-R (that`s from uhh...an old superbike game?
)

ow wait....already have that bike
lol

more seriously...i`d like a Lamborghini Murcielago

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_WRX02
View Post

That's a custom M3?

I want a Pagani Zonda.

yep, the 2004 M3 GTR from most wanted

·
We Fear Nothing
565 Posts
I'd want a Ferrari 288GTO like the one in Test Drive Unlimited, it may not be the best car but it looks good and from real life videos of it i've seen it does sound good too.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by darklighthim
View Post

I'd want a Ferrari 288GTO like the one in Test Drive Unlimited, it may not be the best car but it looks good and from real life videos of it i've seen it does sound good too.

Mmm... The 288 GTO was one of my favorite Ferraris of all time. Only her younger sister, the F40, beats it amongst 1980s Ferraris as far as I'm concerned.

Is there a game where you can drive a 288 GTO?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
i like the Peel P50. the one in my avatar and profile pic. it is very nice. just chop the top and you are good to go. plus it is an instant babe magnet. the only place for them to sit is in your lap..

·
Premium Member
4,489 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GSingh
View Post

i like the Peel P50. the one in my avatar and profile pic. it is very nice. just chop the top and you are good to go. plus it is an instant babe magnet. the only place for them to sit is in your lap..

Have you seen the Top Gear episode with the P50 segment? It's absolutely hilarious! If you haven't, look for it on Youtube.

And my pick would be the Warthog from Halo...complete with gatling gun.

·
We Fear Nothing
565 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by txtmstrjoe
View Post

Mmm... The 288 GTO was one of my favorite Ferraris of all time. Only her younger sister, the F40, beats it amongst 1980s Ferraris as far as I'm concerned.

Is there a game where you can drive a 288 GTO?

It is in Test Drive unlimited but thats the only game i know its in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts