Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffles

i want blue led dont care about sound just airflow. any suggestions?

All of those LED 80mm fans range from like 27CFM to 39CFM... No higher than that... And the best 120mm LED fans I've seen are around high 60's cfm.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

All of those LED 80mm fans range from like 27CFM to 39CFM... No higher than that... And the best 120mm LED fans I've seen are around high 60's cfm.

hm... oh well.... i found some 80mm led that get 72cfm
and some 90mm that get about the same. now to find a badass 120 to go on h/s

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesT

Badass as in awesome looking or awesome performance?

both preferably but most of all performance

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

both preferably but most of all performance

Would you mind pointing me in the direction of those 72cfm led fans??? I wouldnt mind buying a coupe for my exhaust fans...

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
there are like 79cfm 120mm led fans, but i havent seen a led 80mm fan with that kind of cfm...what is it, a led tornado lol

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

there are like 79cfm 120mm led fans, but i havent seen a led 80mm fan with that kind of cfm...what is it, a led tornado lol

I've always wondered why the high cfm companies dont make high cfm led fans... It pissed me off.

Imagine a YS tech 130cfm LED fan.. or a delta...

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

I've always wondered why the high cfm companies dont make high cfm led fans... It pissed me off.

Imagine a YS tech 130cfm LED fan.. or a delta...

yea man. i think those will be sufficient though. i already cut my fingers up playin w/ the 2800 rpm stock case fans though so i gotta be careful

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

yea man. i think those will be sufficient though. i already cut my fingers up playin w/ the 2800 rpm stock case fans though so i gotta be careful

Haha, be careful... My old volcano 12 @ 4800rpms took a chunk off my finger once.

Thanks for the fan links, I'm gonna be getting 3 of those next week, and it's great that they come with a fan controller.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Haha, be careful... My old volcano 12 @ 4800rpms took a chunk off my finger once.

Thanks for the fan links, I'm gonna be getting 3 of those next week, and it's great that they come with a fan controller.

yea man. the second i bum some money or get a job
i am buyin 2 80s and 3 90s an xp120 and a panaflo medium

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

i cut half my damn fingernail off with my 4600 rpm 120mm and still healing. i cut like an artery in my finger with my volcano 12 a few months ago, i was pooring out blood, and had a chunk of skin in the heatsink

but i really would love to have a led fan on my radiator...but why cant those companies do us a favor? or maybe admin can make a contract with like vantec, and make special overclock.net super-fans

then put the little flame in the middle

imagine 80mm fasn at 100cfm at 65 dbls lol...sweet. and 200cfm 120mm @ 55dba:shades2: :shades2:

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

i cut half my damn fingernail off with my 4600 rpm 120mm
but i really would love to have a led fan on my radiator...but why cant those companies do us a favor? or maybe admin can make a contract with like vantec, and make special overclock.net super-fans

then put the little flame in the middle

imagine 80mm fasn at 100cfm at 65 dbls lol...sweet. and 200cfm 120mm @ 55dba:shades2: :shades2:

There's a 120mm delta that puts out 190CFM, but that's 59db's... i dont think I could handle that noise x2 on my radiator.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

There's a 120mm delta that puts out 190CFM, but that's 59db's... i dont think I could handle that noise x2 on my radiator.

sound proofed box for it. can u do that?

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

thats what fan controllers are for

ill change that to [email protected] 65dba
supre fans...theyd need metal brakets

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

sound proofed box for it. can u do that?

Well the fan has to suck/blow air from somewhere, and noise will scape through that same place....

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Well the fan has to suck/blow air from somewhere, and noise will scape through that same place....

indeed....

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
You peopel are freakin NUTZ! *** would you stick fingers in moving fans for specially high cfm...?? I bet with some mods you could quite it down a little mabye...if only i had something to measure dba of my one fan...its a beast (loud)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts