Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!

I have a MAJOR issue trying to find a new case for my stuff. The Water cooling setup I have is what is killing my options

I have:

1 x Swiftech MCP655-B
1 x Swiftech Micro-res
2 x Black Ice Pro III 360
1 x EK Supreme AMD waterblock

I have the dual 360s because I plan to cool my 5770s on one and my thuban AMD on the other, so yes, both are needed

I've heard that the HAF-X can support 2 360s without the need for modding, but the pictures I saw didnt really jump out at me as to how that could work.

Anybody have any case suggestions for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I say sell one of the 360s, and get a case with room for a 360 and 240 and buy a 240 if you feel the temps are too high when you get another card.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm.

I wish I were able to make posts for selling on the forums. I wouldnt mind making things simpler on myself by selling one of the radiators >.<

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I'd say sell both and go for a single 480 in the bottom of a TJ07. Or you could just do the simple 800D mod and take out the bottom drive bays for another 240 rad in the bottom.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only problem I have with the TJ07 is it's out of my price range at the time. ~$300 for a case is above my budget.

I would love to get one, but they're so expensive T-T

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEdge
View Post

The only problem I have with the TJ07 is it's out of my price range at the time. ~$300 for a case is above my budget.

I would love to get one, but they're so expensive T-T

You pay a premium for cases that are good for internal water cooling. The Haf X/932 or to a lesser extent the ATCS 840 are the other two I'd suggest. Personally though I don't know of any case that can house two 360 rads comfortably without modding and at a price under $300. If you didn't hacve a budget I'd say go for a Mountain Mods or a Danger Den case.

·
Old to Overclock.net
2,454 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts