Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
you really want to put an optical drive nowaday in a case ? i haven't used mine in year, and if i ever need one they do make portable usb version

here is an example of one i just found, i thought they only did reader, but it seemyou can also write with them

https://www.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/asus-bw-12d1s-u-blu-ray-external-optical-drives-286233?tagIds=76

also i had a small laugh when i saw your spec, since they are almost the same has mine, exept few detail, i plan on putting the 2tb 960 pro ( but i am waiting for the new version if it does come out in few day ( the 950 and 960 were both presented at the end of september) and online spec talk about a 970 and 980, samsung ditching the EVO and PRO name.

for video card, why do you want a sli ? they don't give much more performance, and you end up eating a lot more of juice, game aren't optimize for sli.
if i where you i would wait (like me) volta that should come out in q1 next year, and should be able to run 4k at 60 fps and more with one card.

·
Registered
13 Posts
about the case, either you wait a bit and get a case that were showed at computex or take one that dont have usb 2.0.

i decided to get an anthoo elite with this build, since its one of the few case that have an hdmi at the front

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.