1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Code Monkey
1,851 Posts
It could do, but you can always mod it to fit.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
if you're going to spend that kind of money on a case you'd be better off getting something like the 800d.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
1st pick 800D 2nd tj07... and i think most people shy away from that case is because it doesnt have enough room for WCing (i dont believe a triple rad will fit)

edit: yup that lower shelf is in the way of a triple rad... any triple rad

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,319 Posts
HAF X, save your self some money for that 360. I looked into that case but ended up buying a Mountain Mods, their biggest actually

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,319 Posts
TJ07 would be my first choice

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I doubt it would fit a 360mm rad without some modding.

At a min, if you removed the thre internal fans at the front, you might be able to install a 360mm rad in their place (if the rad was not too thick), but you'd still need to mount the fans, and there is no room on the inside for the bottom fan because of the hdd compartment, and there will be no room for the middle fan if you have a long video card.

That then leaves you with the need to mount them on the ouside on the front panel behind the alu facia - but that will require some modding to remove the air filter assembly that is there. You'll also need low profile fans for them to fit.

Also, once the fans are installed, you'll need to ensure the fans have unhindered access to fresh air - so if there is not enough clearance to the front alu facia, you'll either have to mod how the facia mounts so it has more room, or you'll need to drill/cut holes for air to pass through.

Saying that, AFAIK, a 240mm rad fits their in place of the top two fans without modding - so long as your gfx card is not too long.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Lian Li t60!!! open air watercooling ftw!!

I love the idea of watercooling an open air case, or benchmarking case, whichever you prefer. Infact, it's going to be my new project as well.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
np mate.

The ABS is a nice case, and I recon with a little modding it could look pretty decent with a 360mm rad at the front

If you do decide to do it in the future, don't forget to post a work log

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,319 Posts
Lian Li PCX2000 = ABS Canyon 695, tbh these are really not true wc cases.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I don't understand why most of the people that have posted in this thread have failed to answer the OP's questions.

To the OP, if you are content with mounting an external radiator than you may be able to mount one on the top and have it hang off. I believe Badfastbussa has made a mod like that to one of his cases. Using risers, he elevated the radiator some 2-3 inches to allow for airflow under the radiator.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts