Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i take off my side case cover and my temps under load drop 5 c .so should i i put another fan on blowing into the case or one suking air out thanks guys

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo420

Have air sucking in from the side of your case(intake fan). Thats the best way to do it

hey how do i subscribe to threads? ya know like i want to keep track of this one

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

I have a similar thread going right now...Lando said the same thing...imore in is better than more out.

IF THE CASE IS HEATING UP WITH THE SIDE CASE ON AND COOLING WHEN YOU TAKE IT OFF DOESNT THAT MEAN YOUR CASE ISNT DISSAPATING THE HEAT FAST ENOUGH SO YOU WOULD NEED MORE SUCKING OUT?? AW HELL I DUNNO

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
^^ You know, I read some studies about case fans and temps, but I can't seem to find it, or else I would elaborate more. I think it might have been at overclocking.com somewhere, but I am not sure.

·
Registered
200 Posts
1 fan blowing in on the CPU, I prefer a 92mm
1 fan exhausting from the top of the case, I use a 80mm

I find that you need to balance the ammount of air being forced in with the air being exhausted out. Otherwise your fans will be struggling and not running at their most efficient rate.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulclaimer

i have 2 80mm fans in front blowin in, one 80mm on the side blowin at cpu, two on the back blowin out and one on top blowin out too, Work perfectly!
Try it.

Thats the way it should be

1 - 12 of 12 Posts