Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiii all,

Have been searching for long time already ( probably not in right place ) to find tutorials about " how to create my own front panel " but until now i haven't find it !! Does anyone of you stars of modding can help me ?! :$

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
There are thousands of different solutions. It would help to give more detail, like what kind of case, maybe a sketch of what you're trying to do, what materials, what colors, etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i guess this is the biggest doubt for me because i just feel a bit lost with this subject :/

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Well, you've got to start somewhere. Post up a pic of your case, and let us know some of your interests, any ideas you've had for it, or anything else that suits you and I can throw out some ideas to get you rolling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for your advice.. Today i'll start to draw my idea but until i finish it let me leave you an idea ( more or less ) about what i'm looking through to do

https://www.google.pt/search?biw=360&bih=289&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=O4o5U7yqDOeP0AXQw4H4Aw&q=dragon+case+modding&oq=dragon+case+modding&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.12...66132.67251.0.70892.5.5.0.0.0.1.158.561.2j3.5.0....0...1c.1.38.mobile-gws-serp..4.1.137._lep48E12BQ#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CvUfsqZ8d0icd1M%3A

Where is the dragon i'd like it to be a window which would be used to cover drives

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On my previous post i've show you an idea about i'm looking for.. After so many scratches there is more or less what i'm looking for to do

Any ideas how ?!
biggrin.gif

Sorry but i'm not a good designer
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
well , you want to do a "door" front , but like ... not all the way down covering the front of the case door lol

we can help you on how to implementing and all that , but the actual design , that is up to you , i guess
biggrin.gif

for me , it would be just a flat aluminum plate with some hinges and a magnet and thats it LO L

the cool LED effect is easy achievable . TLHarrell is some sort of master on that matter , he is your guy on that trick

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
What case are you using? I'll take a look at it in some more detail and see if I need more info to come up with a solution for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoi View Post

well , you want to do a "door" front , but like ... not all the way down covering the front of the case door lol

we can help you on how to implementing and all that , but the actual design , that is up to you , i guess
biggrin.gif

for me , it would be just a flat aluminum plate with some hinges and a magnet and thats it LO L

the cool LED effect is easy achievable . TLHarrell is some sort of master on that matter , he is your guy on that trick
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post

What case are you using? I'll take a look at it in some more detail and see if I need more info to come up with a solution for you.
Well i thought about 2 differents ways how to do it .. As a "door" or as a window to slide down when i need to access the drives.. Does it make sense?
I will take a picture of my case and i will post here, because its just an old case that i'm recycling !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts