i have a budget of $200 and hope to get one with a door lock

so if you have a suggestion please let me know,

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts

·
Old Timer
4,895 Posts
I have the P180, so here are my thoughts: Its a nice case, but it has some problems: First off, there is WAY to much plastic in this case for my likeing. The top of the case is plastic, the side pannels are plastic with aluminium plateing, the front door is plastic. Also, if you want a case with a lock, dont get this case. It has a lock, but because the door is plastic, the lock does not do anything, really (if someone wanted to get in, they could still get the door off with out much trouble).

·
Registered
676 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD=Freedom

looking to buy me a case

so far im liking the Antec p180 case but im open to suggestions

i have a budget of $200 and hope to get one with a door lock

so if you have a suggestion please let me know,

I have the Antec P180...and it's pretty nice but I think the design could use some work, as cable management is really hard.

Also, I agree with SoaDMTGguy completely about the lock, it's pretty much useless.

·
Premium Member
4,206 Posts
I personally like cooler master cases. There's the Praetorian, the Wave Master, the Centurion... Not sure if the first two have a lockable door, but the last does not. Also, there's always the Chieftec Dragon. I would suggest those or a Lian-Li or Antec.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I've always liked Thermaltake Cases. The Xaser Armor is a great full-tower, but I would reccomend spending the extra $20-$30 for the aluminum, it weighs half as much.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I highly suggest my case. The Stacker 830. Its Massive and just plain sweet. It doesnt have a lock, but there are other ways of preventing people from using ur comp. However, it does have a super strong magnet on the door to keep it closed.

-BumBum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts