Hey everyone, first off the location tab was giving me unending amounts of grief. I am in Olympia, WA 98501.
I have 2 Caselabs cases I'm looking to sell. Have had the S5 for a while, the BH2 for not very long, decided my BH4 is still a better fit for my ITX system.

BH2 - gunmetal gray exterior (recently re-powdercoated in Prismatic Powders Riverstone (stock Caselabs color) and black interior, no windows, both HDD and SSD trays inside. Case has small ding on front right of top cover panel that was there from previous owner but the new coating hides it pretty well. Has mounts for the front and top 240 fan/radiators, motherboard standoffs/screws etc. $250 local

S5 - Gun Gray exterior (recently repowdered as well) with black interior. Front panel plate and front flex bay covers are black as I wasn't sure about having the front flex bay blasted if it would dent it up or destroy it or not (just forgot to have panel plate done at same time). Front 240 flex bay mount and top 360 mount, top panel has small window as well. One XL window and one standard window. Has SSD drive cage but not the HDD cage I don't think (will double check the spare room later). All standoffs and motherboard screws. $350 local

Neither case has any drill holes in them. Might have some dust in them but well cared for since I've owned them.
Any questions feel free to ask. Local would be awesome but could do shipped as well depending on agreement of price shipped. 98501 is local zip in WA state. If interested in both cases, would discount double purchase as well. Thanks for looking.