Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
ive seen that mod couple days back, was featured at quakecon 2004 in America, There is a tray on it where keyboard comes out. It is good for show not very practical though.

Check out Crimson Skys Projects he does some crazy mods. The detail in them is unbelievable

best case scenario

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

I bet DEATHonator and DEADlock would like this mod.

Thats weak, uhh just don't

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

more like digitalphreak to me

huh?

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

Thats weak, uhh just don't

Yes yes yes i know....it was worth a shot tho.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket

haha, i like that it looks pretty sweet, respray the coffin though, something like red or black

Or red and black....very gothic

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Nice work...but I couldn't live with it (no pun intended). Given the scale (referencing the keyboard tray outline) it has to be a coffin for a young child. Yeah people die all the time and we need coffins to put them in but we don't think about it unless it happens to us or someone close...and then it is horrible. Having that child's coffin in my house would be too depressing.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

Nice work...but I couldn't live with it (no pun intended). Given the scale (referencing the keyboard tray outline) it has to be a coffin for a young child. Yeah people die all the time and we need coffins to put them in but we don't think about it unless it happens to us or someone close...and then it is horrible. Having that child's coffin in my house would be too depressing.

Yeah you are right....that is pretty sick. I guess the person might be an undertaker or coffin maker tho?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

totally agree, it may be an imaginative mod but i dont really like it

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

totally agree, it may be an imaginative mod but i dont really like it

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Quote:

look at it this way, coffin or not, is it really more than just a box? not really. if anything that coffin reminds me more of an ottaman (sp) i do c ur point tho, it just doesnt bother me. i personaly wouldnt like the thing around though for the amount of space it uses.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket

look at it this way, coffin or not, is it really more than just a box? not really. if anything that coffin reminds me more of an ottaman (sp) i do c ur point tho, it just doesnt bother me. i personaly wouldnt like the thing around though for the amount of space it uses.

it may be just a box but its a box associated with death and being a kids coffin thats even worse

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philwn

it may be just a box but its a box associated with death and being a kids coffin thats even worse

Agreed. I couldnt imagine having anyone round for dinner, and trying to explain my reasons for having my computer in a childs coffin either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts