Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got the latest version of the ATI Catalyst Control centre (5.2 set). It keeps coming up with an error each time I run windows and now the control centre does not work at all. Quite annyoing actually considering that I use it quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg
I have got the latest version of the ATI Catalyst Control centre (5.2 set). It keeps coming up with an error each time I run windows and now the control centre does not work at all. Quite annyoing actually considering that I use it quite a bit.
is it an exe. error.......if so uninstall all of the ATI stuff control centre and drivers and reinstall...............

i assume you installed after XP service pack 2

had the same issue the other day

cheers

·
Registered
369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg
Just a quick check: make sure you've got the .NET 1.1 Framework installed. Seems strange that a company like ATI would require it for a control panel, but hey, worked for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts