Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOURCE

Quote:

Currently on vacation in Florida. Be back in 10 days. Cat 9.12 target is Dec 16th. Tons of free games when I come back. Later!

Yay, catalyst 9.12. Let's all hope for improvements on the 5xxx series of cards

·
Married people build too
1,494 Posts
I need 9.12 nowwww. 9.11 ruins Borderlands for me, 9.12 beta only allows me to use one GPU for DiRT 2. 9.12 official = best of both worlds?

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miked270 View Post
I downloaded something claiming to be the 9.12 beta last night, looks like it was released a while ago but I don't know how legit it is and I havent tested anything with my 5850 after getting it.

I heard rumors that 9.12 was going to bring about a 20% performance boost to the 5xxx cards but I'm not holding my breath.
The latest beta already offer that 20% performance boost as well the DiRT hotfix one, which is the exact same as the latest beta + DiRT fixes.

At least thats what I was told... all I know is Borderlands plays at 2560x1600 at 60+ FPS at all times which my 4870X2 couldn't even handle at that resolution.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Damn, and here i thought they released them.... Just checked there site and it still shows 9.11's

From what i hear at Guru3d, they have some 9.12's from sapphire, and they say there seeing some pretty good improvements in games on the 5000 series. Can't wait for them to go official later on today!

·
Premium Member
13,796 Posts
Just installed 9.12. There is still the problem of 2d clocks dropping to 157/300 when overclocking with more than 1 monitor in CCC.

The Welcome page is updated in the CCC.

There are also ads if you check Allow Web Content:

·
Premium Member
5,987 Posts
How did you get them?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riou View Post
Just installed 9.12. There is still the problem of 2d clocks dropping to 157/300 when overclocking with more than 1 monitor in CCC.
The Welcome page is updated in the CCC.
There are also ads if you check Allow Web Content:
Where are these elusive drivers? Nothing on the ATi website about 9.12's, it's all still 9.11.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts