Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo hoo, I just counted all the change I saved up for the past 3 months (and rolled it! Man, my hands stink..)!

I don't know why i'm posting this, but hey, it's a off topic section. Eighteen pounds of change came in at $83.50, $60 in quarters, $10 in dimes $6 in nickels, and $7.50 in pennies.

All going towards my new computer! Good FPS here I come!

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
Dang, $83.50!??! That is a heck of a lot. Good work.

·
Premium Member
8,376 Posts
That's nothing. Once I had accumulated $200 in change in about a month. Most of it were pennies.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxmonkey321xx
Woo hoo, I just counted all the change I saved up for the past 3 months (and rolled it! Man, my hands stink..)!

I don't know why i'm posting this, but hey, it's a off topic section. Eighteen pounds of change came in at $83.50, $60 in quarters, $10 in dimes $6 in nickels, and $7.50 in pennies.

All going towards my new computer! Good FPS here I come!
That's 240 quarters, 100 dimes, 120 nickels and 750 pennies

Is the change in a large jug?

Congrats

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by numlock2.0

That's 240 quarters, 100 dimes, 120 nickels and 750 pennies

Is the change in a large jug?

Congrats

No, better. It's in a lage plasic drawer.. like in my mod (check my sig)

todd: now i have money, but i have to find out how to put it in my paypal account.

Maybe if I shove all the change in my CDROM it will magically appear in paypal!

*trys*

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,885 Posts
I *had* about $20 in quarters/dimes/nickles/pennies and such in a jar.

Vending machines stole it.

·
Banned
931 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxmonkey321xx
No, better. It's in a lage plasic drawer.. like in my mod (check my sig)

todd: now i have money, but i have to find out how to put it in my paypal account.

Maybe if I shove all the change in my CDROM it will magically appear in paypal!

*trys*
Lol All you have to do is have it in a bank account that is linked to your PayPal account and then transfer it. If you have to, I will take a check or something of that sort.
I don't mind, money is money.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pook
I *had* about $20 in quarters/dimes/nickles/pennies and such in a jar.

Vending machines stole it.
i spend my change on powerades after school. i get thirsty.

·

29,532 Posts
And here I thought 700 DKK (About 110$) was much at 4-5 months

And like cgrado, I spend my money on Powerades when I pass a gasoline station
I should've never gotten that CC.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
I was at my bank one day and this dad and his daughter came in. I was standing in line and I watched as they poured a coffee can full of coins into the moneystar machine. So I get done and go over and he's got the first coffee can empty and halfway through a second one. They had three more cans in the car.

They had $400+ when they were done. I asked them how they saved up the money and what it was for. The cans have been slowly filling up in the garage for about 2 years. They were going to get Ice Cream with it.

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Modki
I was at my bank one day and this dad and his daughter came in. I was standing in line and I watched as they poured a coffee can full of coins into the moneystar machine. So I get done and go over and he's got the first coffee can empty and halfway through a second one. They had three more cans in the car.

They had $400+ when they were done. I asked them how they saved up the money and what it was for. The cans have been slowly filling up in the garage for about 2 years. They were going to get Ice Cream with it.
Wow, thats awesome.

I'd never be able to save for that long (poor self control)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts