Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you delete or rename your screen name? Or should I just create a new screen name if I want to change it?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
You have to submit a ticket - http://www.overclock.net/project.php?projectid=3

They will only change your username if it is your real name or otherwise violates privacy. I don't think they will let you choose your new username anymore. Don't create a new account as multiple accounts aren't permitted and will get banned.

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by De-Zant
View Post

What if there are multiple people who use OCN with the same connection, thus sharing the same IP?

Shouldn't be an issue. Just remember the TOS states that you may not:

Quote:

Give rep to anyone else who shares a computer with you or that you personally know

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So are you saying that you can't change your screen name once you create one? I' am kinda confused. I know most forums can change it for you since I have asked one of the admin to change it and they did without problem.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I wanted to change my sn to

Joe_Carr

But I guess it was a good thing I asked before I created a new screen name. But if an admin sees this please rename it to it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,345 Posts
Nothing to see here.. OP found the ticket system and submitted a ticket for his/her request. Recommending this suggestion closed. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.