Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I used the -configonly flag and changed just my team number to 37726.

Now my question is once you change the team number does it immediately submit wu's for the team you entered or does it finish the wu already working on for the previous team (yes I closed the client, did -configonly, closed the config deleted the config flag and reran the client)

But my wus still show as assigned to previous team until the current wu finishes (thats why the gpu clients are showing 37726 but the cpu is still showing the previous team)

190317d1295102054-changing-team-question-team.png

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
If you start a WU under a particular team it will still reward that team those points even though you changed teams. Once you complete that unit, submit it and being the next project it will switch to your new team.

Still trying for a prize in the ASUS giveaway ay?

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No the 570 was given away today and in 3 days they give away the 980x. This thread I made cause i'm switching clients to 37726

............ I have 11 "tickets" and some people have 50

But I tried.

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravinR1;12019221
No the 570 was given away today and in 3 days they give away the 980x. This thread I made cause i'm switching clients to 37726

............ I have 11 "tickets" and some people have 50

But I tried.
Yeah I put in about 10-11 tickets worth as well. Closest I came was 6th for one of the 460's. Finger's crossed for the i7 980x though
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope you don't win and I do, unless I don't win in which case I hope its a OCN member

I'm a bit pissed Asus is getting a 4512 point wu that could go to ocn

·
Premium Member
46,121 Posts
I know GPUs swap straight away, but I'm not certain about SMP. My gut feeling is that it will go to the team you're on at the end of the WU.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow something Zodac doesn't KNOW about folding. I'll let you know at the 3 pm update (since the wu will be submitted at around 1pm EST)

·
Premium Member
46,121 Posts
There are many things I don't know; I just lie and make things up normally.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats something we have in common.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As stated in the first post I shut down the client, added the -configonly flag, ran the config and changed the team, closed the client, removed the flag, reran the client.

So it should go to OCN

Actually I forgot it was submitted 4 hours ago and on the last update it was assigned to OCN

·
Premium Member
8,775 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You were correct Smurf. I had hoped it wold be submitted here since I'm no where near another "ticket" in the asus foldathon

+rep for the post PapaSmurf

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Lol I only have 22 tickets.. I'd love to win that 980 for ocn.

Ah man, I just watched the video for the 570... I got 2nd place. So close, lol. Im gonna go cry now, haha jk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts