Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found thison ebay and was wondering if this is legal/reputable/microsoft won't take my license away from me. Any experiences? It sounds too good to be true.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
They aren't legally for resale, so no. That key could get blacklisted and then you'd be out of luck.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see, thanks for the heads up. I figured but I wanted to make sure. Are these just keys from an MSDN or school account resold?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom55520 View Post

I see, thanks for the heads up. I figured but I wanted to make sure. Are these just keys from an MSDN or school account resold?
Probably school account, based on the fact that "education" is at the end of the listing's name. We aren't legally allowed to sell our student keys nor MSDN keys. Sell them, and they could get blacklisted.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to just point out the elephant in the room and ask how likely is it to be blacklisted?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom55520 View Post

I'm going to just point out the elephant in the room and ask how likely is it to be blacklisted?
I have no idea. I don't even know if there's a way to know. It might even be blacklisted already.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts