Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the cheapest place to get the 1250? i've searched around many places and haven't been able to find it upder 60 bucks....basically, i want to get within 40-45 USD... if anyone can find it, i'd greatly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
im not sure where to get it that cheap, but, u do know that the pump is huge right? its so bug u probly cant even fit it in your case! but onther then that its a great pump. lowest ive seen was around 60, i dont know if anyone sells it for like 40$

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can fit it. i have a xaser v 7000+...someone told me here to set up a tent in it, and i prolly could...it's that big...heh, if i really need to, i can fit my rad in there, along with all my other fans and stuff... it's MASSIVE... the dimensions are 19" x 8" x 22.8" (HxWxD)...it's big.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*

i can fit it. i have a xaser v 7000+...someone told me here to set up a tent in it, and i prolly could...it's that big...heh, if i really need to, i can fit my rad in there, along with all my other fans and stuff... it's MASSIVE... the dimensions are 19" x 8" x 22.8" (HxWxD)...it's big.

i have the xaser3, and its big too. but theres no way that pmump will fit if u have a soundcard. i mean, its like friggin 7 inches long!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts