Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a laptop for school again, will be away from home and my desktop can't travel with me.

I want G-Sync, I know I am looking at around 1k at least, but I can't even find any. Any new gpu's coming out before August you think for mobile?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Unless you are willing to buy used, I believe that The G752VL is going to be your best new option. But that 965m scares me. I would probably want to go with a 970m at minimum. Can't speak for future tech though. Obviously something new will come out eventually, but it'll happen when it happens.

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmuhhhh View Post

Unless you are willing to buy used, I believe that The G752VL is going to be your best new option. But that 965m scares me. I would probably want to go with a 970m at minimum. Can't speak for future tech though. Obviously something new will come out eventually, but it'll happen when it happens.
i found a 980m for only $200 more and it has gsync screen too.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

i found a 980m for only $200 more and it has gsync screen too.
I can only imagine how great of a gamer that would be then. Because of my current living situation, I'm currently only able to use one laptop for everything, so I settled on the Razer Blade 14" because of it's gaming ability, portability, and amazing build quality. The Blade has a 970m and it is absolutely glorious, so the 980m must be simply amazing. Throw in G-Sync and you've got a winner! Have fun
thumb.gif

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmuhhhh View Post

I can only imagine how great of a gamer that would be then. Because of my current living situation, I'm currently only able to use one laptop for everything, so I settled on the Razer Blade 14" because of it's gaming ability, portability, and amazing build quality. The Blade has a 970m and it is absolutely glorious, so the 980m must be simply amazing. Throw in G-Sync and you've got a winner! Have fun
thumb.gif
i settled on a freesync laptop for $599

1 - 5 of 5 Posts