Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is one on ebay i can get for 679. it is a refurb so i am wondering is it worth it or have you seen them go for cheaper.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
$599

demo model

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm i am wondering if i should bite, refurb no cables comes with a box. eBay always gives me the heebee jeebees

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as blemishes they say its basically brand new so i am guessing he just got it back from being refurbished. I am going to make him an offer and if he does it 650 free shipping im sold.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thats a great price. That is definitely my dream monitor. You would be very happy.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisryan503;14128203
Thats a great price. That is definitely my dream monitor. You would be very happy.
I am just slightly skeptical on the gaming aspect of it but hell for 650 even if i did see ghost i cant be mad at it for that price.

·
Registered
109 Posts
As I recall in a review from a while back the input lag on the u2711 is about 30ms. You should be just fine.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisryan503
View Post

As I recall in a review from a while back the input lag on the u2711 is about 30ms. You should be just fine.

I also hear people rant that they can see ghosting in some games,i will prob be the anal bead.

Also where would i be able to purchase the proper cables?
On the cables will i need dual dvi cables? so a total of 4 heads?

Wow i just found another u2711 with 1 dead pixel for 538.

·
Old Timers Unite
1,239 Posts
I have had good luck with dell refurbished monitors. I got them from the dell outlet and not ebay, but I had 2 23's that were like new and actually came with their accessories even though it says monitor only. I think the going rate for a new U2711 though is around the low $800 range on ebay.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I got mine new, after taxes for 670AUD which is about 723USD.

Cheapest I saw it ever go for was a little under 600AUD which at the time was at about parity with USD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts