Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive played cs:s competively for over a year now and i'm aware of the cheating problem that is plaguing this game, i thought there was a lot of cheaters out there but this, this is effing ridiculous

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steam - Update News

New Valve Anti-Cheat technology caught a few people cheating in Counter-Strike: Source and other games this week -- over 10,000. VAC detects anyone using cheat software and permanently bans their Steam account. We expect to see a surge of forum posts laying blame squarely at the feet of "my little brother."

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by |talian $tallion
View Post

ive played cs:s competively for over a year now and i'm aware of the cheating problem that is plaguing this game, i thought there was a lot of cheaters out there but this, this is effing ridiculous

It's all your fault you know
You are the reason why I quit playing CS:S

Not really. I just got too busy with life.

·
Premium Member
8,509 Posts
You know what sucks about cheating, There are a few at first then people that don't normaly cheat are cheating just to keep it fair.
This happened to Command and conquer, this is the only game I ever cheated in but it was like you had to just to keep up there was a new cheat every week, I finley just stopped playing it over a year ago.
I liked that game too.
Cheating sucks

·
Banned
5,464 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chosen
View Post

Typical, when an ego boost is saught people play CS:S and when they suck at it they cheat... No better than druggies.

Uh, you said like everything I was going to say...

·

29,532 Posts
Cheating sucks, but I have to admit that I've been cheating before.
That was in the 1.6 beta, infinite amount of clans wanted me because they thought all cheat were gone in 1.6. LOL.

·
Banned
5,464 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chosen
View Post

"Highfive"

Yay! I feel special!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonX
View Post

Cheating sucks, but I have to admit that I've been cheating before.
That was in the 1.6 beta, infinite amount of clans wanted me because they thought all cheat were gone in 1.6. LOL.

GONX! Banned from CSS now. Once a cheater always a cheater!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
punkbuster also considers people as cheaters when their pb isn't updated and you get an autokick with a temporaly ban.... so i won't believe those numbers

even i had autokicks by punkbuster while the only thing that was wrong where my pb files.... when i updated those the problem was gone....

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by |talian $tallion
View Post

vac isn't punkbuster...

just gave an example that even programs can make mistakes

·
Banned
2,586 Posts
Heh.. one time i played cs at my school vs this guy who thought he was the s***

i ended up 57-1

i died when i tryed to knife him and he shot 100 bullets with a para...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Id never cheat on online game's (offline's another matter eg: mods for GTA:SA (not done the coffee mod *yet* lmao)).

I love the game to much to jeperdise my admin position for a moment of false expertise.

·
Banned
2,586 Posts
if i was ever to cheat in CSS, i would get every hack availibale, like walls,aimbot,autoaim,speedhack, etc..

but wont happen cause i pwn

·

29,532 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpTioN
View Post

if i was ever to cheat in CSS, i would get every hack availibale, like walls,aimbot,autoaim,speedhack, etc..

but wont happen cause i pwn

LOL. Mr. egoistic here?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts