Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone look at my rig and tell me what I can do to speed it up with what I have and without spending money?
I updated the motherboard with a pre overclock setting and I really dont notice any change. I also tried the evga graphics
card overclocking and while testing I had to cut everything back becouse gpu was getting to hot to quick.

The graphics card is already superclocked so mabey that why I cant make anymore adjustments.
I feel like my pc could be alot better and preciate any help I can get.

·
Premium Member
20,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer818 View Post

Can someone look at my rig and tell me what I can do to speed it up with what I have and without spending money?
I updated the motherboard with a pre overclock setting and I really dont notice any change. I also tried the evga graphics
card overclocking and while testing I had to cut everything back becouse gpu was getting to hot to quick.
The graphics card is already superclocked so mabey that why I cant make anymore adjustments.
I feel like my pc could be alot better and preciate any help I can get.
I used to have an i7 950 and it did 4GHz by just raising the multiplier. The vcore for that was 1.188V but was set at auto in the BIOS.

Please do the rigbuilder so others can see your components easily. Great chip BTW.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok I will try that, I dont understand why your not seeing my rig in my profile though. I looked for settings to see if I had it hidden or something but it looks like evrything
Is ggod to go on my end?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok cool now thats done can some one tell me what I should do to optimize my system? I overclocked a little, from 3.07GHz to 3702.9GHz and tempatures are fine
between 43c at idle and 53c under a load. what can I do to get the best results from overclocking and should I get my sata 3 hard drive going or use do a raid set up ect?
knewbee here and haver googled alot but cant seem to get a good answer on whats good or bad! like 50/50 on google with the pros and cons.

I will update the cpuz later but it shows only 2 cores at the moment but I fixed that last night so that is a 4 cores again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts