Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you just review my hypothectical new rig, i aimt to buy this hopefully late this week or early next week, here are the details;

Corsair 1GB DDR2 Value Select PC4200 Dual Channel Kit

The Value Select line provides quality, tested, compatible desktop memory at competitive prices. The Value Select line is qualified for major current desktop systems. All Value Select modules are backed by Corsair's comprehensive lifetime warranty.

- Pins: 2 x 240
- PR Rating (PC): PC4200
- Clock Speed (MHz): 533MHz
- CAS Latency (ns): 3.0
- Module Configuration

Intel Pentium 4 630 "LGA775 Prescott" 3.0GHz (800FSB) with HT Technology

everyones familair with this

Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 GTO² 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI
- ATI Radeon R480 Core as used in X850 XT Platinum graphics card
- 400MHz GPU Clock Speed (Highly overclockable)
- 256MB 980MHz GDDR3 memory accelerates the latest cutting edge 3D applications (Highly overclockable)
- 256-bit quad-channel GDDR3 memory interface
- Twelve pixel pipelines (Moddable to sixteen pipelines, see modding guide below)
- Six programmable vertex shader pipelines
- Early reports indicate that with the modded bios these cards have been overclocked upto X850 XT PE clock speeds which gives a 35% performance boost. (Modding of card and bios does invalidate warranty)

Antec Sonata II Piano Black Quiet Case - 450W Smart Power PSU

- Advanced Chassis Air Duct to cool the latest CPU and graphics cards on the market
- Improved overall air intake for better and quieter cooling
- Specially designed low-noise SmartPower 2.0 450W ATX12V v2.01 power supply
- Front mounted USB, IEEE 1394 (FireWire®,i.Link®) & Audio ports
- 3 x 5.25" external drive bays
- 2 x 3.5" external drive bays
- 4 x 3.5" internal drive bays in individual trays with rubber grommets
- 1 x rear 120mm Tricool fan (standard) with 3-speed control to balance quiet with cooling
- 1 x front 120mm case fan (optional) 25mm thick
- 1 x 92mm fan (optional) in the air duct to cool the CPU
- 1 x 80mm fan (optional) for graphics cards
- Double hinge door design: allows the door to open up to 270º
- AQ3 - Antec Quality three-year Warranty

Gigabyte 8N-SLi nForce4 SLi
GA-8N-SLI, the latest GIGABYTE i-DNA (Intelligent Dual Nano Architecture) series motherboards featuring new NVIDIA® nForce™ 4 SLI Intel Edition chipset. Jam-packed with the industry's most advanced performance and security technologies, the new flagship motherboard from GIGABYTE is set to 'WOW' PC gamers and enthusiasts with its unrivalled feature set and capabilities. GA-8N-SLI synergized Performance DNA with Security DNA into fundamental intelligence technologies for the digital lifestyle. As such, i-DNA motherboards target not only PC gamers and enthusiasts who push their systems to the limit, but also normal PC users who are looking for a solid future-ready system for their home and office computing needs.

- LGA775 Intel® Pentium® D / Pentium® 4 processor
- 1066/800/533MHz FSB
- nForce4 SLI Intel® Edition
- 2 x PCI-Express x16 slots
- 10xUSB, 4xSATAII, 2xPATARaid, 8Ch Audio

Zalman CNPS9500-LED Aero Flower
Zalman have announced the release of their new CNPS9500-LED Aero Flower Cooler. Zalman claim it outperforms all other air-cooled CPU coolers as well as internal water-cooling systems, while maintaining Zalman’s renowned ultra quiet fan operation. This is a bold statement by Zalman. The primary innovation lies in the patented ‘figure of 8’ shape bending of the heatpipes. This produces the effect of up to six heatpipes when in actual fact there are only three. The excellent cooling performance and efficiency of the CNPS9500-LED is achieved by the aerodynamically designed ultra-slim heatsink fins and their performance optimised layout. This layout reduces airflow resistance and minimises the weigh of the cooler.

- Triple “Figure 8†shaped heatpipes offer twice the cooling of conventional heatpipe design.
- Aerodynamically designed ultra-slim 0.2 mm fins for minimised weight and reduced airflow resistance.
- Compatible with Pentium 4 (socket 478/775) and Athlon 64 (socket 754/939/940).
- World-famous ultra-quiet fan operation - virtually inaudible with figures as low as 18 dB.

this is my rig, i have a 80gb hard drive already and a dvdrw. and the standard monitor. keyboard mouse and the rest

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sounds good but I'd ditch the value ram if you plan on overclocking.

·
Need moar megahertz
852 Posts
Looks nice but i'd pick a ddr2-667 mem and an i955 mobo instead of sli nf4 ie,p4 630 is a great overclocker and deserves a fast memory.

Z9500 is a great hsf good choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.