Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be purchasing a cheiftec dragon for my first build. I am *hopefully* going to mod it stupid. Could people post their pics of thier Dragons to give me and idea of what is possible

Much Appreciated

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Jester

I am going to be purchasing a cheiftec dragon for my first build. I am *hopefully* going to mod it stupid. Could people post their pics of thier Dragons to give me and idea of what is possible

Much Appreciated

I just wiped my hard drives when I created my Raid array, but I can tell you that painting the interior with Black automotive spray paint really is a nice touch. It's very easy to do,also.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Which one?

Full-Tower or Mid-Tower?

And I VERY MUCH agree, The black interior will work beautifully with Any of the ChiefTec cases.

Removing the hard-drive racks and their mountings and moving all your drives to the 5.25" drive bays.

Mod 2-120MM fans in there and you've got it made.

There are absolutly TONS of interior mods that can be done to it, And I've done most of them and they all look pretty good, Its when you start with the exterior mods to it, It starts to get a bit iffy'... I'll post up some pics later to show you what I mean.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill be getting the mid tower, i think that the full will be a bit too space consuming once i get my new room (pending my brothers marriage)

Ill deffiantley paint the inside - im thinking a nice glossy black

i also want to have a white glow (fans, CCT's etc) - i dont think blue and black go well, especailly not neon.

<edit>

also, im not one for spending ages on modding something and it looking crap - i tried that and sacrificed my xbox crystal (RIP :'( ) - I prefer simple too - not too fancy and in your face

one thing i must do is the PSone screen mod! I am also going to change the door centre for perspex - i think that looks fantastic

we'll have to see what it turns out like - ill post my progress

</edit>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts