Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right on. I wouldn't be transporting it around so weight is the least of my concerns. The way I see it... weight = durability.

Anyone know of any other cases on the market in the same price range that offer durability AND the air flow this puppy has got?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerBello

The 5th is in the upper hard drive bay. Its a very good case,built to last. It is a little bit heavy though,I still like it.

Does your Chieftec Dragon have the fan in the side window also? Interesting that these cases seem to be identical..

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
They look identical because the Chenming server, Chieftech, and Ultra Dragons are all the same case. the Ultra wiard is the same type of case but smaller.

I do believe all are actualy made by Chieftech. I know my ultra is. the drive retainers are clearly stamped Chieftech.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Hey, ive gotten a Dragon for my first build - it seems rock solid. Cheap for its build quality. Its got a style thatll last too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I believe antec made them as well (maybe even before cheiftec and then sold them the tooling) because I have had this puppy for 3+ years and its an awesome case. Doesnt have the usb ports and stuff on it either. Excellent case though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts