Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of us know, chicago's Bears are 7-0. Therefore, a wallpaper is only neccesary. I've searched around, and none of them are my resolution.(1280x800) The best kind would be an updating stat one. Anyone know of some good wallpapers?

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaytonCallihan View Post
Well if you find one, I can resize it for you.
I haven't found a live stat one.

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're not gonna win the super bowl. Colts are too good.

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one?

·
Premium Member
4,076 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrospekt
View Post

They're not gonna win the super bowl. Colts are too good.

We will see how the Colts fare against the Patriots. That could be a good game. I do want to see a Bears-Colts super bowl, however. Peyton Manning vs. Bears defense= one hell of a game.

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdattilo View Post
We will see how the Colts fare against the Patriots. That could be a good game. I do want to see a Bears-Colts super bowl, however. Peyton Manning vs. Bears defense= one hell of a game.
You speak the truth my friend. All the bears fans are saying 16-0 and sweep super bowl with the colts. Never. Peyton is just too damn good, and grossman breaks under pressure. We'll see though.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrospekt
View Post

You speak the truth my friend. All the bears fans are saying 16-0 and sweep super bowl with the colts. Never. Peyton is just too damn good, and grossman breaks under pressure. We'll see though.

Grossman does have trouble with pressure, I'll give you that. And Manning is good. But:

1) I hate Manning
2) He's had some games where he calls some bad plays. All of a sudden a bad game for Manning is a bad game for the whole offence. And the Bears defence can give him a bad day

Go Bears! The underdogs compared to the Colts!

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They're gonna lose, down by 15 in the 4th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts