Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running at 2700Mhz, and I've been having some stability probs. I was wondering if chipset voltage might have anything to do with this. I have it 1.62v. Whats my max safe voltage on NF4 SLi?

·
Premium Member
7,891 Posts
isnt stock like 1.5 on those guys, im pretty sure that i usually bumbed it up like .1 when on air and when i am using water i usually just max it out since temp is no concern<br />
<br />
with that board doing 300x9 i assume shouldnt have a problem at all

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
I bumped mine up one step from stock.

·
Retired
2,423 Posts
If you dont feel comftorable raising your voltage you can always just lower your HTT multiplier, which will put less strain on the NB, thus hopefully taking care of your problem. As for max voltage, I used to run my evga NB at 1.7 24/7.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>tubnotub1</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">If you dont feel comftorable raising your voltage you can always just lower your HTT multiplier, which will put less strain on the NB, thus hopefully taking care of your problem. As for max voltage, I used to run my evga NB at 1.7 24/7.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>Hmm, well I'm running at 270x10. And my HT multi is already pretty low, not even close to 1000Mhz. Looks like this isn't the source of my instability...<br />
<br />
*sighs*

·
Retired
2,423 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>FlaKing</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">Hmm, well I'm running at 270x10. And my HT multi is already pretty low, not even close to 1000Mhz. Looks like this isn't the source of my instability...<br />
<br />
*sighs*</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>Try bumping your multiplier down to 2, then run some tests and see if it helps the stability at all. It might work, as it worked for me on my evga board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts