Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest for up to 24 months on desktop and notebook computers $299 & up

NO INTEREST FOR UP TO 24 MONTHS ON ALL NOTEBOOKS & DESKTOP COMPUTERS (NO INTEREST FOR 12 MONTHS ON DESKTOPS $299-$599.99, NO INTEREST FOR 18 MONTHS ON DESKTOPS $600-$899, & NO INTEREST FOR 24 MONTHS ON DESKTOPS $900 & ABOVE. NO INTEREST FOR 12 MONTHS ON NOTEBOOKS $299-$1099.99, NO INTEREST FOR 18 MONTHS ON NOTEBOOKS $1100-$1499, & NO INTEREST FOR 24 MONTHS ON NOTEBOOKS $1500 & ABOVE.) PROGRAM: This special financing is offered in connection with the Circuit City Rewards VISA Card and Circuit City Rewards Card. Not all cards available at all locations. Offer subject to credit approval. As of 11/15/04 the following rates and terms apply for in-store applicants. Circuit City Rewards Visa purchase APR is 14.4% or 16.4% depending upon your credit qualifications. Cash, balance transfer, and convenience check APR is 20.99%.Deferred/accumulated finance charge APR is 21.50%. The default and closed account APR is 24.9%. The following fees apply: cash advance and balance transfer: 3% with a minimum of $10, returned payment and returned convenience check - $35, and a minimum finance charge in any month in which a finance charge is assessed - $1.00. As of 11/15/04, Circuit City Rewards Card purchase APR is 21.0% or 24%, deferred/accumulated finance charge APR is 21.50% or 24% and default and closed account APR is 24.9% or 26.9%, each depending on your credit qualifications. Returned payment fees are $35.00. Minimum finance charge of $1.00 will apply in any month in which a finance charge is assessed. Customers who already have Circuit City Rewards Visa or Circuit City Rewards Card or other Circuit City Visa or Card products may also take advantage of the special financing offer. See your Circuit City Visa or Circuit City cardmember agreement for the rates and fees (other than the special financing terms) applicable to your account. Offer expires 01/15/05. "Get 5% Rewards": You will also earn 1 point per $1 on Net Purchases made at other retailers where Visa is accepted. You do not earn points on promotional financing purchases, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks (including those used for purchases at Circuit City stores and circuitcity.com), sales tax, Circuit City gift cards, money orders, finance charges, unauthorized charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your Account.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
NO INTEREST FOR 12 MONTHS ON NOTEBOOKS $299-$1099.99
With circuit city credit card and credit approval, you will have to pay a portion of it in advance and will suffer with an outragous APR rate after the 12 months.

The unit is not bad, but for that price I would expect them to throw a desktop dock in the package.

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

NO INTEREST FOR 12 MONTHS ON NOTEBOOKS $299-$1099.99
With circuit city credit card and credit approval, you will have to pay a portion of it in advance and will suffer with an outragous APR rate after the 12 months.

The unit is not bad, but for that price I would expect them to throw a desktop dock in the package.

the acctual price of the laptop is 1149.99 but even then I plan on having it paid off in 4 months at payments of $310.5 a month (this has been figured for Kansas Tax which is nearing 8% it's like 7.657 I just rounded) and I figure with the rebate I'll buy a removable floppy because I still use floppy disks to this day. And a bag holder.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmiley

the acctual price of the laptop is 1149.99 but even then I plan on having it paid off in 4 months at payments of $310.5 a month (this has been figured for Kansas Tax which is nearing 8% it's like 7.657 I just rounded) and I figure with the rebate I'll buy a removable floppy because I still use floppy disks to this day. And a bag holder.

That plan would work perfectly if you can get the credit card.

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

That plan would work perfectly if you can get the credit card.

This is acctually going to raise my Fiance's credit report. Since, yes I'm only 17 (woot May 10th come here!) were putting it in her name, and companys look for young people who they think will fail and put high ass APR. I'm almost positive we wont have troubles getting the credit card, but if we do, I'll just make my own credit card to say and throw it in a savings account for four months (I make at the moment $900 a month nice for HS isn't it :-D) and I'll have it!

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmiley

This is acctually going to raise my Fiance's credit report. Since, yes I'm only 17 (woot May 10th come here!) were putting it in her name, and companys look for young people who they think will fail and put high ass APR. I'm almost positive we wont have troubles getting the credit card, but if we do, I'll just make my own credit card to say and throw it in a savings account for four months (I make at the moment $900 a month nice for HS isn't it :-D) and I'll have it!

Good plan, and make sure to build up the credit report.

When I bought my house I was 21 and my wife was 18, good credit is everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.