• Lian Li PC-V351B

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Lian Li PC-A03

Votes: 11 31.4%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I'd go A05NB if you plan to use full sized components, but if your going MATX components either way, A03.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
I'd go for the PC-A05. In fact, I am going to go for that when I build my Mom's next computer. One thing to note, however, is the odd PSU mounting location. It's in the front of the case, exhausting forward. I plan to cut a hole in the bottom of the case for intake and seal it up with weather stripping so that it doesn't affect airflow inside quite as much. Airflow is also rear to front in this case, which is atypical.

Even though it's a bit different, it looks to be a very well-built, simple case. Go for it!

·
Overclock? What?
3,239 Posts
I would go for the V351B. In fact if I were going matx that is what I would get for my build you can fit fairly large components in it if organized properly and there are some good low profile cpu coolers out there. It's so sexy!

·
Jack Of All Trades
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just ordered the A05NB. The first time I seen it is loved it. Its just looks like a beast and it looks quiet. Not to mention I can fit full ATX parts in it if I wanted. So I think I made the right choice..

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
yes you did my friend yes you did.

It's the best case I've ever owned and I've gone through quite a few.

Look at what my little a05 has stuffed in it

A few words of advice though:

Get this top panel to help cool your graphics.

Get this to stealth your optical drives to give a nice clean look.

you will have a case that cools with the best of them and looks better than all of them

·
Gone
8,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sexybastard View Post
yes you did my friend yes you did.

It's the best case I've ever owned and I've gone through quite a few.

Look at what my little a05 has stuffed in it

A few words of advice though:

Get this top panel to help cool your graphics.

Get this to stealth your optical drives to give a nice clean look.

you will have a case that cools with the best of them and looks better than all of them

I've been looking for that top panel! Thanks!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Something I suggest, if possible. The case is set up to exhaust through the front. The sides of the front panel are slotted for it, but I find this to yield bad airflow anyhow. For my A05, I'm cutting the front panel for more direct airflow, and putting mesh over it. With or without the mesh, it looks amazing.

Pure sex:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts